The Diplomat, under the auspices of the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, together with Norr, Erste Group Immorent, H&J Martin and New Kopel Group are organizing the fifth annual edition of an exclusive event designed to equip you with all that you need to know about the Romanian real estate market.
The real state of real estate in Romania annual conference brings together an exceptional panel of experts from across the real estate industry, selected for their proven track record of expertise in the field.
They will impart key insights and practical know-how on the latest developments affecting the market today.
If you are a real estate player or you are looking for an opportunity to gain a comprehensive overview of the current developments in Romania’s real estate, then this is the event for you!
Who will attend:
- Representatives of the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism and other authorities active in regulating the construction sector in Romania.
- Presidents and senior managers in the most important real estate developers
- Representatives of banks and financial Institutions
- Managers and In-House Counsel in Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds
- Banks and Financial Institutions
- Debt/Corporate Restructuring Teams
- Lending and Credit Managers
- Project managers
- The private sector will also be represented by institutional investors, banks and financial consultants.
The findings at the event will be published in a worldwide special report in The Diplomat Bucharest and on thediplomat.ro